Thursday, January 26, 2017

Up and RUNNING!

I received a message at the beginning of this year to GET READY! This is my year of Reclaiming MY SELF. Since that message, I have felt a drive I have not felt in years. I am looking at multiple health programs and certifications to incorporate into my practice and my daily life. This week, I have had the grace of having some major introspection time, and have had some ground rumbling BREAKTHROUGHS! I have come to realize what I truly want out of life; why I want it AND what fuels my PASSIONS! Currently I am opening my SELF up to bringing that craving and that fire into my whole amazing, beautiful, talented SELF! I have decided to LIVE my life to its FULLEST potential! Life is not about existing for someone else’s dreams. Life is about being ALIVE in every possible moment – and doing so with YOUR PASSIONS – what makes YOUR heart SING? My heart sings when I successfully raise the quality of life of those in my care through holistics, massage, meditation, stretching, and a healthy plant based lifestyle. It sings when my art touches another’s heart and helps them heal. My heart sings when I and YOU meet OUR health goals, overcoming the challenges of life and living. It sings when WE succeed where Western practices fail!

No comments:

Post a Comment